Yes, you “can smoke all the cannabis you want on the boat”
We’re not sure if it somehow just caught a lucky algorithmic break, the killer vintage pun in our headline (“The Bud Boat”), or if people are simply out there furiously searching for cannabis cruise parties in Mass, but the short post we published about Happy Valley’s July 14 cruise out of Gloucester Harbor on the Privateer IV continues to be outstandingly popular even weeks after the party.
And now, people who discover that event following the fact will be less disappointed, since they’re returning with a sequel to the sold-out cannabis experience on the same ship on Friday, Sept. 8 from 4 to 6:30pm. [8/7/ Update: This event is now sold out as well.]
From the invite: “This is the perfect way to enjoy the summer breeze and smoke in your face. Take a ride on the high seas with your friends and enjoy the beautiful views of the coastline. With live music, delicious munchies, and a variety of Happy Valley cannabis products available, this is sure to be an unforgettable experience.”
And you’re really going to love the rules. More from their team below:
- You CAN smoke all the cannabis you want on the boat!
- A plethora of Happy Valley products will be provided to sample throughout the evening (hello dab and flower bar!)
- Feel free to BYOC (Bring Your Own Cannabis) as well as paraphernalia – we will fill your piece for you!
- Special appearance by the awesome guys from Witch Dr. and their 4 foot bong!
- MUNCHIES PROVIDED
- CASH BAR will be available for alcohol (no debit or credit cards accepted on board! MUST BRING $$$)
- BIG NIGHT LIVE’S DJ SHANE GARDNER WILL BE PROVIDING THE BEATS!
- PRIZES, GAMES, AND SWAG!
More tickets and info here.